How to validate your Facebook Pages?
Page Validation on facebook is now available at Portugal!
Facebook page administrators can now order for a gray or blue page verified symbol. To verify your page (gray), you can use your business public phone number or a business document (for example: phone bill)
To verify your page:
1. Click in Settings at the top of your page.
2. In General, click in Page Verification.
3. Click in Check this Page, and then click Get Started.
4. Enter your business phone number, your country and your language.
5. Click on Call me Now to allow facebook to contact you with a verification code.
6. Enter the 4-digit verification code and click Continue
7. If you prefer to check your Page with a business document, follow the steps above and click Check this Page with Documents in the lower left corner of the presented window, and then load an image of the official document that shows the name and address of your business.
After sending your verification code or business document, you will receive a notification or email about the status of your verification status within a few days. Please note that is not necessary to verify your page.